From the well received 2021 album …Out There… we present a second official video. Enjoy!
Our album has been getting many great reviews! Here are a few of them:
- Rockerhead says: Awesome. Sci-Fi fans will want to get their ears on this. Great piece of work.
- Swiss site Metal Factory gives it 8 points and calles it a really nice work
- for DMME it is “a highly entertaining, and intelligent, opus”, resulting in 4 1/4 of 5 stars!
- On to Prog Critique: “ … Out There… deploys compositions with multiple nuances, it is this diversity that makes its strength and will provide everyone with a pleasant listening experience!”
- Melodic Rock Site Strutter hands a 7/10 and advices: Nice record to check out
- On to White Room Reviews. Many good things to say so the conclusion is that “the 10 tracks on Out There show that Peter Cox and Nakoma Z have found each other. Together they created a beautiful outlook on progressive rock in which the balance is guarded on all fronts. Something so well thought out and executed, deserves compliments”
Thank you to all writers! Click the various links to find the full reviews.
The first review of our new album …Out There… has seen the light of day. It has turned out to be quite an extensive one too! You can read here why writer Gregg Keniston thinks Anyone Out There, Fifth Dimension, Atomic Eight and The Men In Black are the key tracks. Thank you Gregg!
After exploring the changes we were bound to experience in this Age Of Aquarius on their 2017 debut Dawn Of The Age Of Aquarius, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Peter Cox and singer Nakoma Z are back with their second effort: … Out There…
With music building on their progressive and rock music roots, yet with a healthy dose of pop melodies thrown in for good measure, the duo are back with a vengeance and deliver 10 compelling songs that discuss various UFO / Alien topics. Sometimes tongue in cheek, sometimes serious, sometimes… well find out for yourself.
With the album taking more time than originally anticipated, Peter and Nakoma Z experienced first hand that changes can come unexpectedly. These changes also opened the door for Peter to add voices and vocals. Parts of the in between storytelling were inspired by documentaries on the subject.
Age Of Aquarius:
Nakoma Z: vocals, lyrics for 1, 2, 3, 7 and 9
Peter Cox: all songs, additional vocals and voices, all instruments and programming, words and lyrics for 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10
Thanks for support!
To get us all started on our new album, here we have the first track to go public from Out There: The Men In Black!
After a period of time, much longer than we originally anticipated, we can now confirm we are in the final stages of getting our new album ready! The first concepts for the artwork and the latest mixes have been sent of to the USA for Zoe to comment on. For the time being all I can tell you is that the album is called “… Out There …” and that there will be 10 tracks on it. Together just over 50 minutes of music!
Oh yes, and a bit of the cover as a teaser: